The Blackmetric Enterprise (Strategy) Analysis Workshop is a BABOK® aligned course that focusses on problem and strategy analysis. These crucial activities –which are typically undertaken before a project is initiated–can help assure the project’s success.
The course is highly customisable, and can be presented as either a half-day or full-day interactive workshop.
Attendees of this hands-on practitioner workshop will gain an overview of Enterprise (Strategy) Analysis. They will get a chance to practise the theory during the course, and will be provided with a practical, succinct and useful course manual which they can refer to after the course.
Course Duration: 1 Day
After successfully attending and completing this interactive and hands-on workshops, delegates will:
- Understand what Enterprise (Strategy) analysis is, why it is important and where it fits in a typical project lifecycle
- Understand how to use elicitation and investigation techniques to analyse the current state of an organisation
- Know how to use a ‘fishbone diagram’ to uncover and diagram root causes
- Understand how to use STEEPLE to analyse an organisations external business envirionment
- Understand how to define business outcomes using the balanced business scorecard
- Be able to assess and categorise risk
- Understand how to assess a gap and suggest potential solutions
- Know the key components of a compelling business case
- Appreciate how these key tasks relate to BABOK v3.0
This course is endorsed by IIBA®.
Want to run the course for your team?
For more information and to book this course for your organisation please contact us: