The Blackmetric Enterprise (Strategy) Analysis Workshop is a BABOK® aligned course that focusses on problem and strategy analysis. These crucial activities –which are typically undertaken before a project is initiated–can help assure the project’s success.
The course is highly customisable, and can be presented as either a half-day or full-day interactive workshop.
Attendees of this hands-on practitioner workshop will gain an overview of Enterprise (Strategy) Analysis. They will get a chance to practise the theory during the course, and will be provided with a practical, succinct and useful course manual which they can refer to after the course.
After successfully attending and completing this interactive and hands-on workshops, delegates will:
- Understand what Enterprise (Strategy) analysis is, why it is important and where it fits in a typical project lifecycle
- Understand how to use elicitation and investigation techniques to analyse the current state of an organisation
- Know how to use a ‘fishbone diagram’ to uncover and diagram root causes
- Understand how to use STEEPLE to analyse an organisations external business envirionment
- Understand how to define business outcomes using the balanced business scorecard
- Be able to assess and categorise risk
- Understand how to assess a gap and suggest potential solutions
- Know the key components of a compelling business case
- Appreciate how these key tasks relate to BABOK v3.0
Want to run the course for your team?
For more information and to book this course for your organisation please contact us:
Tel: (023) 9298 4546