Version 1.0: Last updated 28/03/2021
1. Who operates this site/processes my data? Blackmetric Business Solutions Ltd, a limited company Registered in England and Wales, company number 7954970 whose registered address is: 49 Station Road, Polegate, East Sussex, BN26 6EA
2. How will you use my data?
When you submit your data in response to a call for submissions, we will
- Consider your application: We’ll store your information and will consider your application to submit content for a publication.
- To administer a publication: If you write an article, we’ll use your information for administrative purposes (e.g. contacting you to agree deadlines) and also your name will appear against the article in the publication
3. Do you use Third Party Data-Processors?
- As part of our normal business operations, we may make use of third party data processors. An example of this is Google mail, and Google Drive.
4. Will you share my data with anyone else?
- No, unless (in a very unlikely event) we are compelled to do so by law, or unless we get your permission. If your article or content is published, your name will of course be shared with those that read the publication.
5. How can I contact you with a query about my data? You can contact us at any time to update the information we hold about you, or to make a subject access request, using the ‘contact us’ link at the top of this page.
6. Will my data be transferred out of the EEA? Yes, some IT systems we used are hosted outside of the EEA. We take reasonable steps to ensure that your data is treated as safely and securely as it would be within the UK and under the GDPR.
7. What is the Legal Basis of Processing? The legal basis for data processing is consent, and you are free to withdraw this at any time.