1. Who operates this site/processes my data? Blackmetric Business Solutions Ltd, a limited company Registered in England and Wales, company number 7954970 whose registered address is: 49 Station Road, Polegate, East Sussex, BN26 6EA
2. How will you use my data?
When you submit your data in response to a call for speakers, we will
- Consider your submission: We’ll store your information and will consider what you have submitted and its relevance for broadcast
- To broadcast: If your submission is selected, it will be broadcast live on air. A recording will also be taken and will be available ‘on demand’ via a service such as YouTube.
- To communicate with you in case of query: If we have a query about your submission, we’ll contact you to clarify.
- To understand importance of topics: We will also use the information you provide to get a general sense of the topics that are seen as important in the community. For example, if a topic is mentioned by multiple submitters , this will indicate to us that it is a ‘hot topic’ and may affect our programming schedules.
- To send you a newsletter (if you ‘opt in’): We provide a newsletter, issued every 4-8 weeks, with other updates (e.g. webinar or other event invites) also being occasionally sent. You can ‘opt in’ to receive this newsletter; but we’ll never send it to you without your permission. If you opt in, we will keep your data so that we can send you the newsletter. You can unsubscribe at any time.
3. Do you use Third Party Data-Processors?
- As part of our normal business operations, we may make use of third party data processors. An example of this is Google mail, and Google Drive.
4. Will you share my data with anyone else?
- No, unless (in a very unlikely event) we are compelled to do so by law, or unless we get your permission.
5. How can I contact you with a query about my data? You can contact us at any time to update the information we hold about you, or to make a subject access request, using the ‘contact us’ link at the top of this page.
6. Will my data be transferred out of the EEA? Yes, some IT systems we used are hosted outside of the EEA. We take reasonable steps to ensure that your data is treated as safely and securely as it would be within the UK and under the GDPR.
7. What is the Legal Basis of Processing? The legal basis for data processing is consent, and you are free to withdraw this at any time.