Version 1.0. Last updated 9th April 2023
1. Who operates this site? This site is operated by: Blackmetric Business Solutions Ltd, a limited company Registered in England and Wales, company number 7954970 whose registered address is: 49 Station Road, Polegate, East Sussex, BN26 6EA
2. How will you use my data?
- To enable you to access to digital material: If you sign up to access digital material, we’ll send you information on how to access it.
- To send you a newsletter (if you ‘opt in’): We provide a newsletter, issued every few weeks, with other updates (e.g. webinar invites) also being occasionally sent. You can ‘opt in’ to receive this newsletter; but we’ll never send it to you without your permission. If you opt in, we will keep your data so that we can send you the newsletter. You can unsubscribe at any time.
3. Do you use Third Party Data-Processors?
- As part of our normal business operations, we may make use of third party data processors. An example of this is a third party webinar platform as well as a third-party (outsourced) mailing list host that enables us to send you details of the webinar. When you sign up to a mailing list, your data will be securely shared with the webinar platform and mailing list host to enable us to communicate with you.
4. Will you share my data with anyone else?
- No, unless (in a very unlikely event) we are compelled to do so by law.
5. How can I contact you with a query about my data? You can contact us at any time to update the information we hold about you, or to make a subject access request, using the ‘contact us’ link at the top of this page.
6. Will my data be transferred out of the UK & EEA? Yes, since the webinar and mailing platform we use is hosted by a non-EEA company, it is likely that your data will be transferred out of the UK & EEA. We take reasonable steps to ensure that your data is treated as safely and securely as it would be within the UK and under the GDPR.
7. What is the Legal Basis of Processing? The legal basis for data processing is consent and you are free to withdraw this at any time.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any further queries. And we hope you enjoy the webinar!