Version 1.1: Last updated 18/04/2021
This email and any attachments are confidential (unless expressly stated otherwise) and may contain proprietary information. It is not intended to be read by any person other than the addressee(s). If you are not an addressee or authorised to act on their behalf, do not read, print, re-transmit, or store this email, any information contained in it, or any attachments. If you are not an addressee, do not act in reliance upon the content of the email or any attachments. If you have received this email in error, please contact us by replying to this email to inform us of the error, and then permanently delete this email.
Computer viruses and other malware can be transmitted by email. Emails may also be intercepted by unauthorised third parties. It is important that you ensure that you have in place suitable internet security measures, including scanning incoming emails and attachments for viruses.
At Blackmetric, we take your privacy seriously. This short summary outlines how we’ll use your personal information. A full formal version can be found here.
1. Who processes my data? Blackmetric Business Solutions Ltd, a limited company Registered in England and Wales, company number 7954970 whose registered address is: 49 Station Road, Polegate, East Sussex, BN26 6EA
2. How will you use my data?
When you e-mail us, or reply to an e-mail we will:
- Respond to your query: We’ll store/process your information so that we can review any query or questions that you have submitted
- To provide services: Where we are providing services to you or your company, e-mail may be used as a way of administering or providing those services.
3. Do you use Third Party Data-Processors?
- As part of our normal business operations, we may make use of third party data processors. An example of this is GSuite.
4. Will you share my data with anyone else?
- No, unless (in a very unlikely event) we are compelled to do so by law, or unless we get your permission.
5. How long will you keep my data?
We’ll keep a record of your query/information for as long as we have a business relationship with you, or for as long as we reasonably think we might have.
6. How can I contact you with a query about my data? You can contact us at any time to update the information we hold about you, or to make a subject access request, using the ‘contact us’ link on this website.
7. Will my data be transferred out of the EEA? Yes, some IT systems we used are hosted outside of the EEA. We take reasonable steps to ensure that your data is treated as safely and securely as it would be within the UK and under the GDPR.
8. What is the Legal Basis of Processing? The legal basis for data processing is consent, and you are free to withdraw this at any time. If we are providing services to you, the legal basis will be contract.