The first ever Serendipity Festival will take place on 15th July 2021, starting at 10am Eastern time (3pm UK time). Don’t miss out, reserve your place today!
The festival program blends a thought provoking selection of presentations and panel sessions with less formal ‘Serendipity’ sessions where you’ll have the chance to meet, network and chat with people from around the world. The program is designed to create connections and break down disciplinary silos. Topics covered include:
- Compassionate Change
- What Makes A High Performing Change Team?
- The Personal Network of the Business Analyst
- The Bartender’s Guide To Project Management
- Alternative Facts: Understanding Social Thought Processes
- Slow Down: Reduce Stress And Be More Productive
- Accelerating Change: Responding To Competitive Threats
- Accessibility: A Crucial Consideration For Websites
- The Psychology Of Change
And, much, much, more besides… where else will you get to hear from experts and leading practitioners for FREE?
Serendipity is going to be a fantastic event, we hope that you can make it. Be sure to register to reserve your place. Registering will also ensure that you get a reminder nearer the time. And be sure to block 15th July out on your calendar.